Existing clients can use these links to log in to the Infinity dashboard. Not a client? Why not get in touch to find out about our services.
Infinity is officially in celebratory mode having received two fantastic accolades this month. Hot on the heels of our MD, Trevor Keidan’s, inclusion in International Adviser’s top 100 industry movers and shakers comes an award for our Hong Kong office for Excellence in Operational Efficiency at the 2018 International Adviser Best Practice Awards.
The awards, run in partnership with Old Mutual International, aim to acknowledge global adviser excellence, something that we are continually striving to achieve. The Excellence in Operational Efficiency category rewards businesses which run efficiently and cost-effectively, aligning internal systems, processes, IT CRM and data management with the firm’s objectives. The judges deemed our nomination ‘A very compelling entry. Ambitious but backed by a sound track-record of good business management.’
This is, in part, recognition for significant changes to our data management systems which have been introduced in the last couple of years with the specific aim of enhancing the customer experience. In 2015, Infinity invested in an innovative bespoke data management system called Wealthcraft, rolled out in 2017. It has proved to be a groundbreaking, market-leading solution to the problem of managing data effectively which has long been an underlying issue across the financial services industry.
This modern, powerful and sophisticated tool has revolutionised how Infinity manages data and increased our ability to put our client’s interests first in everything we do. Here are just some of the benefits which Wealthcraft has brought to our clients:
* Improved internal efficiency which enables our advisers to deliver consistent levels of service to all our clients
* Password-protected 24/7 access to their portfolios via a secure investment portal which keeps all data concerning personal assets, policies, plans and investment performance relevant to clients in one place
* Streamlined management, analysis and implementation of strategies, proposals and reviews enabling us to propose solutions which exactly match our clients needs
* Clear and open communication between advisers and their clients so that customers only receive information that is relevant to them
* Safeguarding of client data in accordance with stringent data privacy laws, including GDPR, as set out by regulatory bodies
Trevor Keidan was honoured to pick up the award on behalf of the company, saying, “Delivering a first-class client experience is extremely important to all of us at Infinity so we are delighted to receive an award which recognises the huge efforts that we make in providing effective, bespoke solutions for our customers.
“We believe that our operational efficiency gives us a significant edge over our competitors.”
While this award was for our Hong Kong office, clients at our other offices throughout Asia in Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai also benefit from Wealthcraft and Infinity’s absolute commitment to the highest possible standards in financial planning and asset management. Wherever in Asia you are based, if you want to work with the most efficient financial advisers in the business, look no further than Infinity. Get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org.