Existing clients can use these links to log in to the Infinity dashboard. Not a client? Why not get in touch to find out about our services.
Are you paying too much?
Where are the opportunities?
Australians who borrow to fund property purchases have had to come to terms with plenty of changes over the past six months. The Reserve Bank, the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) are all driving changes that have impacted Australian borrowers.
* Investment lending may be harder to get.
* Refinancing and/or additional lending may not be possible.
* Assessment of borrowing capacity is more stringent.
* Costs, income, living expenses and rental returns are more conservatively assessed by lenders.
* Higher deposits than previously may be required.
* Interest Only and Principal and Interest Loan terms are viewed differently, as are Investor and Owner Occupier purpose loans.
* More competitive options for home loan customers living in their home.
There are still opportunities out there to use negative gearing to finance property investments or to reduce your borrowing costs and lock in low interest rates.
Come and meet an expert on the Australian mortgage market, Adam Kingston from Best Foot Forward Mortgage Solutions. Adam will discuss all the current issues affecting property financing in Australia today and be free to answer any questions.
Date: Wednesday 16th March
Time: 6.30 for 7pm
Venue: Bar Six, 6F Parekh House, 63 Wyndham Street, Central