Existing clients can use these links to log in to the Infinity dashboard. Not a client? Why not get in touch to find out about our services.
This policy is intended for existing and prospective individual clients (the “Client”) of Infinity Financial Solutions Limited (“Infinity”) from whom personal information (the “Data”) has been and/or may in the future be collected.
Infinity’s Personal Data (Privacy) Policy complies with the Personal Data Protection 2010 Act (“PDPA”), which came into force on 15th November 2013.
Your Privacy Matters to Us
The services we offer to our clients require us to collect and retain certain personal data. Our business is built on trust between our clients and ourselves and hence it is essential that we preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide us with, hence we maintain the following privacy principles:
1) We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your personal needs and to conduct our business.
2) We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and advice.
3) We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation, apart from that information included in any insurance or investment application that you make to that organisation through Infinity, unless we have your consent.
4) We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators but we will only do so under proper authority.
5) We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up to date.
6) We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
7) All Infinity employees with authorized access to your information are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
8) By maintaining our commitment to these principles we, at Infinity, will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
What Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data collected from you will only be used for the purposes of providing financial advisory and insurance broking services, direct marketing and compiling statistics for internal use and will include:
How We Collect Your Data
Your personal Data is collected during meetings as part of the fact-finding and needs analysis process that is essential to enable us to provide you with appropriate and effective advice on your financial planning and protection needs. You may elect to decline to provide any personal Data but this may impinge on our ability to provide you with the most appropriate personalised advice. Additional information may be collected as part of the “Know Your Client” due diligence process that is part of any application for investment or insurance.
The Purposes of Collecting Such Data
It is essential that we collect your personal data so that we may provide you with accurate and relevant advice relating to your financial planning and insurance protection needs. It is also necessary that we retain such data in order that we can fulfill regulatory “Know Your Client” guidelines and so that we can provide ongoing service and advice in relation to the management of your investments and renewal of your insurances.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Data collected by Infinity will be kept confidential but we may be required to provide or disclose such information to the following parties (whether within or outside Malaysia) for the purposes listed:
Your Right to Request Access to, and Correction of, your Personal Data
In accordance with the provisions of the PDPA any individual may:-
Options you have on Direct Marketing
We would like to use your Data to send you marketing materials about our financial services (i.e. planning advice and insurances, investments, pensions and trusts) that we feel may be of interest and relevant to you. All marketing emails sent by Infinity will include an “unsubscribe” or opt-out link. Alternatively if you do not want to receive any marketing emails please send an email stating this to firstname.lastname@example.org